Koodo Community
Question

Unable to schedule a call back

• 26 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Selfserve is not letting me to avail black friday sale. The stupid Koodo AI is not letting me schedule call back. My first worst experience with Koodo in more than 10 years. 

Please bring back customer service number. 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Selfserve is not letting me to avail black friday sale. The stupid Koodo AI is not letting me schedule call back. My first worst experience with Koodo in more than 10 years. 

Please bring back customer service number. 

Have you tried sending a message to a rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter? https://m.me/Koodo 

Userlevel 1

The virtual Assistant is a joke. I can’t schedule a call back either. I assume the requests because of the Black Friday sale has overwhelmed their system. It is very frustrating. You would think they would have expected more requests and adjusted staffing accordingly? Oh and don’t tell me they can’t find employees as most of their calls are routed to call centers in the Philippines where there are thousands of people wanting jobs.

I need to schedule a call back my bill is due the 26th and I'm trying to make a payment with a credit card so I need a scheduled call back it is been 4 days that I have been trying to get in contact with a voice of a human please call me at 506-609 4278 kind regards Jennifer Burton

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I need to schedule a call back my bill is due the 26th and I'm trying to make a payment with a credit card so I need a scheduled call back it is been 4 days that I have been trying to get in contact with a voice of a human please call me at 506-609 4278 kind regards Jennifer Burton

What happens when you try to pay by credit card? Are you entering the credit card info into self serve? 

Userlevel 4

I really don’t understand why people are so frustrated with callback or using Koodo Assist. I think it’s well designed to filter out spam callback requests.

Recently, I had to contact Koodo several times for a phone exchange using Koodo Assist. Most of the callbacks were scheduled within 12 hours. 

Thought I share my most recent callback schedule today: