Koodo Community
Question

Two-factor authentication not working

• 1 June 2023
  • 4 replies

I tried logging into my account (prepaid) a couple days ago, and was asked to use two-factor authentication. I’m pretty sure I didn’t activate that feature, but I don’t object to it… except that it doesn’t work. I’ve tried for 2 days now to log in, and the Web site is not sending me either an SMS code or an e-mail containing a code. I tried the chatbot, and it’s appallingly bad. Completely useless. I tried booking a callback; no phone call. And there doesn’t seem to be any way to reach an actual human. I’ll try Facebook and see what happens, but these problems need to be fixed.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Facebook is a good choice, or the dedicated prepaid chatbot. Did you get it sorted?

No reply yet (2+ hours), but I suspect I’m not the only one affected by this problem. If they’re having problems after installing a software update, they’re likely being swarmed by people who are experiencing problems.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Right, also Facebook isn’t instant chat. They’ll get back to you :)

Solved the problem. I did a hard reboot of my iPhone and the SMS verification code finally arrived. Now safely logged into my account. Wish I’d thought of that earlier, but how often does anyone reboot their phone? Sigh.