Koodo Community
Question

Trouble Changing Plan

• 22 April 2024
  • 8 replies

Hi there, 

Is anyone else having issues changing their plan through self serve? I’ve been trying all weekend at different hours and I keep getting the ice cream error.

Thanks!

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

Personally no issues. Have you tried these few things? 1. clearing your browser cache and trying again. 2. trying a different web browser (google instead of safari etc). or 3. trying to attempt this on a different device such as a laptop instead of a phone? If none of those work you could schedule a call back with a rep through your self serve account and they can change the plan for you and tell you all the specifics, you could also let them know you’re having issues with your self serve account and they may be able to look into it for you. I hope this helps 😊👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Chocobo 

Just to confirm, are you following the steps here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/changing-your-rate-plan to change the plan?

If so, please try @Oliver C suggestion and let us know if you are still getting the same error.

Hi @Chocobo 

Just to confirm, are you following the steps here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/changing-your-rate-plan to change the plan?

If so, please try @Oliver C suggestion and let us know if you are still getting the same error.

Hi there, 

Unfortunately I’m still getting the same ice cream error after following all the suggestions from you and Oliver C. I’m just trying to switch my current $50 plan to the $50 plan that includes 70 GB of Shock-Free Data at 5G speed. If you’re able to help me out at all, I’d really appreciate it, thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @Chocobo 

If so, please try @Oliver C suggestion and let us know if you are still getting the same error.

Hi there, 

Unfortunately I’m still getting the same ice cream error after following all the suggestions from you and Oliver C. I’m just trying to switch my current $50 plan to the $50 plan that includes 70 GB of Shock-Free Data at 5G speed. If you’re able to help me out at all, I’d really appreciate it, thank you!

For this verbal confirmation is usually required if Flo cannot do this for you, I recommend the same as before and schedule a call back with a rep. They should be able to call you within half an hour of which you can verbally give them permission to change your plan to the one you desire if it is available. If you do not know how to do this through your self serve account, you could go to Koodo.com/help and go through the chat bot to setup a call back. 

Hi @Chocobo 

Hi there, 

For this verbal confirmation is usually required if Flo cannot do this for you, I recommend the same as before and schedule a call back with a rep. They should be able to call you within half an hour of which you can verbally give them permission to change your plan to the one you desire if it is available. If you do not know how to do this through your self serve account, you could go to Koodo.com/help and go through the chat bot to setup a call back. 

Thanks for the help. I just wish the self-serve was working 😞

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @Chocobo 

Hi there, 

Thanks for the help. I just wish the self-serve was working 😞

Yeah it’s too bad really, I find when it works properly it’s really good but when it isn’t it can be a pain 😅 best of luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Chocobo 

When exactly does the error occur? After you select the plan?

Can you please share a screenshot of the error? 

Hi @Chocobo 

When exactly does the error occur? After you select the plan?

Can you please share a screenshot of the error? 

Hiya,

The error occurs when I click “next” after choosing the plan in self-serve and after the choosing a perk page. Here’s a screenshot. It happens even if I continue without choosing a perk, I can never get through after the perk page.