Koodo Community
Solved

'Sorry, this information is unavailable right now. Please refresh the page' error

• 31 October 2021
  • 18 replies

Error message where plans should be.

I’m trying to change my plan, but where the plans would normally be is the error message shown above.

I have tried refreshing multiple times, waiting a few days and coming back, using different devices such as mobile and desktop, and different browsers (Chrome and Firefox). Nothing works, I always get the above error.

Also, other phone numbers are tied to this account and viewing / changing plans on those works fine.

Can this be fixed, can I change my plan?

icon

Best answer by Chris Koodo 5 November 2021, 14:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep for you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jeevesbond 

We have sent you a PM, please check it out when you get the chance. Thanks! 

I’m seeing the same thing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m seeing the same thing.

Let me flag this for a rep to you as well @Eric 

Hello @Eric! We’ve just sent you a private message. Feel free to get back to us anytime. 

Same thing is happening to my account when trying to change plan. I even went to a kiosk today and they didn’t know what to do.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Same thing is happening to my account when trying to change plan. I even went to a kiosk today and they didn’t know what to do.

I've flagged a rep for you as well @FORTY 

Same here - was a great plan I liked then this error showed up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Same here - was a great plan I liked then this error showed up.

Did you try a different browser or device? Also try clearing your browser's cache

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello! We have just sent you a private message in regards to this. Please keep us posted.

Hi, same the exact same thing happened to my Dad’s account when he tried to change his current plan, so I went to the Facebook page to get help and were asked to login the account through a provided link. I followed the instruction and log into my Dad’s account through the link and after awhile I can’t login to the account anymore. Now when I tried to log into the account it kept saying the username or password was not matched but I am sure that username and password is correct. Can someone help me on this? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, same the exact same thing happened to my Dad’s account when he tried to change his current plan, so I went to the Facebook page to get help and were asked to login the account through a provided link. I followed the instruction and log into my Dad’s account through the link and after awhile I can’t login to the account anymore. Now when I tried to log into the account it kept saying the username or password was not matched but I am sure that username and password is correct. Can someone help me on this? Thanks.

I'll flag this to a rep as well

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Narukana Murakumo Are you guys able to please clear the web browser cookies, then try logging into Self-Seve again at koodomobile.com/selfserve and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted on how it goes.

@Julia Koodo Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I’ve tried clear cookies and caches in the browser but still no luck in logging to my Dad’s account. Which is weird since I was able to logged in to his account earlier today to request a callback due to his current plan was not showing up in the self serve.

update: Ok, seems like my Dad changed the password for his account at work, but his current plan still not showing up in self serve.

Hi, can someone help me here? The current plan in self view is still not available. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, can someone help me here? The current plan in self view is still not available. 

Did you clear your browser's cache? Do other screens in self serve work?

@Dennis

Yes, I deleted the cookies and caches few times already and other screens works fine but only the current plan is not showing up it kept saying to refresh the page just like the OP. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey everyone, thank you for helping us figure out the cause of the issue. We were able to identify why some customers aren’t able to change rate plans through Self Serve.

A fix should be going into effect within the next few days. Until then, if you’re having issues changing plans on Self Serve, please let us know by commenting on the topic below.  Someone will send you a private message on the Community within 24 hours.

To help us manage the requests, we’ll be merging any newly created topics within this thread. To help us get to everyone's requests sooner, please avoid commenting here, sending us a message on Facebook and scheduling a callback, all at once. 

Thank you for your patience!