Koodo Community
Solved

Sim card

• 9 August 2021
  • 5 replies

I end up losing my sim card so i dont have a line anymore to call or do nothing and searching for it has been a struggle what do people do when they lose they sim card and my actually koodo account its uh nothing working wit this nor will i take the time for cause my koodo account isnt approved and i think i had just one month left until i finish paying is this a big issue or can i just get a new sim wit the same stuff cause dont really know who do i see to get help cause no line not really tryna go outside and uh your helper is a bot yall need real people oof 

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 11 August 2021, 03:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So you never registered for self-serve?

You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get it sorted out with resetting your acrivsiton for self-serve, and à nww sim card to be mailed to you. Alternatively you can go to a Koodo kiosk to get a replacement Sim card. You'll then have to get your line transferred, which you can do yourself in self-serve. Since you're missing your Sim card, you'll have to elect to verify via email instead. 

Thanks for such a fast replied for the for the almost 2 years i been wit koodo this is the best help i got lol hopefully maybe i might be able to sign into my koodo self serve i thought it would be doom since i lost my sim card just was really hoping i could find it 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you able to login to your self serve?

If not, what error message you get?

If you can't order through online, then the best way is to go to a store to get a SIM card as Goran suggested.

uh lol i dont think any koodos are near by where i live and not the type to travel far for things that aint sweet or weed just not worth the struggle i can do without but can u guys have a look at my bill it was last placed at 85.30 something and my bill FROM WHEN I BOUGHT MY PHONE was something like i paid uh a 100+ i cant remember then i got back some i guess when they reduced my bill then it was 73.45 for all the rest of the months even when i was a few days late or the lady said i should be sending it eariler since it does take time but other than that my bill had been 73.45 and its something that isnt fixable with a nonapproved account i can log in but cant do nothing so its almost been 2 years since some of yall koodo workers said it would be but i dont actually get up and do things until i need it so let me know what to do not really tryna go outside for it but i guess i dont mind not having it since only needed data for music such a shame my 300 plus tracks on my main list and my 400 plus tracks that i need data to listen to such a shame indeed 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

uh lol i dont think any koodos are near by where i live and not the type to travel far for things that aint sweet or weed just not worth the struggle i can do without but can u guys have a look at my bill it was last placed at 85.30 something and my bill FROM WHEN I BOUGHT MY PHONE was something like i paid uh a 100+ i cant remember then i got back some i guess when they reduced my bill then it was 73.45 for all the rest of the months even when i was a few days late or the lady said i should be sending it eariler since it does take time but other than that my bill had been 73.45 and its something that isnt fixable with a nonapproved account i can log in but cant do nothing so its almost been 2 years since some of yall koodo workers said it would be but i dont actually get up and do things until i need it so let me know what to do not really tryna go outside for it but i guess i dont mind not having it since only needed data for music such a shame my 300 plus tracks on my main list and my 400 plus tracks that i need data to listen to such a shame indeed 

Unfortunately, in order to get a replacement SIM card, you need to visit your local Koodo store or authorized dealer. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/koodo-sim-support

It is not the ideal situation for you, but that is the only way to get back your service. You will need to swap your SIM card on your Self-Serve account in order to get this to work. Once you purchased a new SIM card, you can follow these instructions below.

1. Log in to your Self Serve account.
  2. On the Overview page, click Self Serve and select Mobile services from the drop-down menu.
  3. Select Change next to Change your SIM card.
  4. Enter your new SIM number in the text box and click Continue.
  5. A 5-digit verification code will be sent to your current phone. In case your SIM is lost/damaged, the verification code will be sent to another line or to an email address on your account.
  6. You’ll have 2 hours to enter the verification code in the SMS.
  7. Once you’ve entered the verification code, you can now insert your new SIM card into your phone.
  8. It might take up to 15 minutes for your SIM to be activated.