Koodo Community
Question

No Subscriptions Tab to Manage Stream+

• 26 February 2024
  • 5 replies

I’m hoping to cancel my stream+ (Netflix, AppleTV) to switch to the Stream+ with Disney however it says to manage your stream+ account you now have to go to the “subscriptions tab” in your self-serve account. I have no subscriptions tab and stream+ no longer shows up under add ons to mange. I’ve looked everywhere on my account and cannot find where I’m supposed to manage this service.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @staceysmd 

We do see that there is the old Stream+  (Apple TV, Netflix) that you have, which is an add on. If you go to Mobile Services → Add ons, are you able to see it there?

The new Stream+ Basic/ Premium is a subscription based service and you should be able to add in self serve: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/shop/subscriptions/streamplus

Please let us know if you encounter any issues

Hi @Flo Koodo No, under both phone numbers the add on page does not list Stream+, it only shows under add-ons available. I know the stream+ with disney is an additional service, i’m trying to ensure I can cancel the one with AppleTV before signing up for the new service. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@staceysmd  Thanks for the screenshot! 

We have managed to remove it for you.

Will you please try adding the new Stream+ (Disney, Netflix) and let us know if it works?

Hi @Flo Koodo I was able to add Stream+ with disney however I’m noticing on my Apple TV account that it’s still connected to the old stream+ with Apple TV. I can’t manage this in my subscription tab and you removed it from my account for me but I now have no way of removing it from my Apple TV account as it says i need to do so through koodo. It’s making my Apple TV account unuseable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @staceysmd 

We have double checked and Stream+ has been successfully removed from your Koodo account back on February 26.

Just to confirm, do you have Apple TV+ through an Apple One account?

If not, please schedule a call back with our virtual assist  so a tech rep can further look into it.