Koodo Community
Question

No account activation email received

• 13 May 2023
  • 6 replies

So i signed up with Koodo yesterday for a mobile plan and i think the Email system was not acting right. it took hours to receive the activation email for this forum and i am still waiting to receive the account verification email for signing up with Koodo.

Right now i can not finish signing up for my self serve account because i did not receive a verification email.

By the way , i checked the spam folder , nothing there.

What do i need to do to get the ball rolling.

The chatbot is not programmed to resend another verification Email.  Certainly something that needs to be added to it , considering that this is not a first time occurrence of this issue.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So i signed up with Koodo yesterday for a mobile plan and i think the Email system was not acting right. it took hours to receive the activation email for this forum and i am still waiting to receive the account verification email for signing up with Koodo.

Right now i can not finish signing up for my self serve account because i did not receive a verification email.

By the way , i checked the spam folder , nothing there.

What do i need to do to get the ball rolling.

The chatbot is not programmed to resend another verification Email.  Certainly something that needs to be added to it , considering that this is not a first time occurrence of this issue.

It usually takes a day or two to receive the activation email. I would suggest you to wait until tomorrow.

If you do not receive anything by then, you can then send a follow-up email to the Koodo Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.

kk , thanks.

Would be nice one would be told that it takes a day or two.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Once you’ve submitted your order, you'll receive a confirmation email, did you not receive this? 

i received the confirmation email saying i that put in the order to sign up for the plan. But i did not receive the account activation email yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok that's good. Then it's going as it's suppose to. Now someone at koodo needs to review your sign up info (credit check, etc.). Once they complete this and activate your sim and send it out you will be the activation and self serve registration info.

Since it is a weekend, expect to see this on Monday or Tuesday 

KK.

As i sad earlier...

It would be good if the person who signs up is made aware of that at the time they press the submit button.

Just a small change in the website would cut down on the number of posts about this subject in this forum and make people not wonder if their subscription got lost or their email provider is acting up.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks guys for the clarification.