Koodo Community
Solved

moving to a different province

• 6 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I have 2 user numbers(mine and my wife’s) on my account and we just I moved from Brampton Ontario to St. John’s Newfoundland. I’d like to change these 2 phone numbers, along with my account/billing address. Do I need to go to a Koodo kiosk or do it through customer service, or can I do it myself through the online self serve site?

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 6 July 2021, 07:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You could change your billing address with your self-serve.

Regarding the number change to another province, you can try change it with self-serve also. If the system doesn’t allow you, it should tell you how to contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to assist.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi,

I have 2 user numbers(mine and my wife’s) on my account and we just I moved from Brampton Ontario to St. John’s Newfoundland. I’d like to change these 2 phone numbers, along with my account/billing address. Do I need to go to a Koodo kiosk or do it through customer service, or can I do it myself through the online self serve site?

Thanks 

Unfortunately, you are no longer able to do this on the Self-Serve portal. You need to contact a Koodo rep to change your number. Schedule a callback through Koodo Assist and enter #HelpSS on the chat.