Koodo Community

literally cannot change my password or login.

• 8 December 2021
  • 3 replies

im trying to log in. my password doesn’t work. resetting the password doesn’t work. all support options lead to the website. no phone support options. literally unable to access my account. all I wanted to do was log in and pay my bill, but at this point I think I need to cancel my account as well. but I can’t even do that!@ no phone customer service and I can’t go online. this is so pathetic.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@AngryJack The email you are using here to log in is not associated with any account we have. That may be the cause of your log in issues. Is it possible you used another email address to register your self serve account? We can certainly help and rep can call you back at a convenient time for you. Simply set up a callback at koodo.com/chat. As far as paying your bill, if you can’t log in online, you could dial 611 on your device and use the automated system on the phone.  I hope this helps. 

@Bernard Koodo 

as this is a public forum I have obfuscated my personal information for my protection. I have scheduled a call and I am currently waiting for the call to come in. are you suggesting that if I create an account with my billing email address and post a similar complaint, that I will get service NOW?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@AngryJack No one externally can see your email address here.  You should get service regardless, of course. Have you had used the email address associated with your account it may have expedited investigation in the issue you mentioned as we would have been able to look up some of your account details. Please do let us know if the rep calling you back has sufficiently resolved everything.