Koodo Community
Question

link to account...what does it mean?

What does "link to account" mean? Under self serve. Means my account number  is linked to my email? 

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

In which circumstances, did you see it? Are you a new customer and trying to create a self-serve account?

Seen it on "my profile screen" And yes I thought I had set up a new self serve account, till I realized could not see the whole billing information for June 7 bill. Just what I owned on June 7.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Seen it on "my profile screen" And yes I thought I had set up a new self serve account, till I realized could not see the whole billing information for June 7 bill. Just what I owned on June 7.

Eh, when did you join Koodo? Did you try to create a selfservr account before the activation email arrived?

As well, Did selfserve work before?

Yes I tryed to start self serve account before I got the activation email, As I had received this email posted above, saying I  could start the process the same day I got my Koodo sim card at the store.

Joined Koodo on Wednesday May 31 2023

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you tried to create the account before the activation email arrived, that would happen. You would need a reset. I assumed you have received your service agreement with account number. You can go here www.koodo.com/chat and ask the bot to reset selfserve account

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep to help you out. 

Ok I can do that, ask bot  to reset self serve. Then what do I do? No rep has called back yet. Thanks for putting request in.

If you tried to create the account before the activation email arrived, that would happen. You would need a reset. I assumed you have received your service agreement with account number. You can go here www.koodo.com/chat and ask the bot to reset selfserve account

I asked the bot to reset self serve account, no option  expect to setup self serve account, or login to self serve account. Yes, I received my service agreement with account #

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I asked the bot to reset self serve account, no option  expect to setup self serve account, or login to self serve account. Yes, I received my service agreement with account #

I would suggest you to wait until a rep reaches out and sends you a private message. Someone should get back to you tomorrow. 

I would suggest you to wait until a rep reaches out and sends you a private message. Someone should get back to you tomorrow. 

Ok thank you, I put a request for callback yesterday, for  Monday morning.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok thank you, I put a request for callback yesterday, for  Monday morning.

That works as well. That being said, for future reference, it would be better for you to stick with one option, since we have already flagged a rep for you in the Community. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Using koodo assist, just say you cant login to self serve and when prompted, say this is the first time you are trying to login to self serve.  This will reset your self serve

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @greenhornet003 

Sorry for the delayed response! Due to privacy and security, this one has to be handled over the phone. 

We also have an awesome help page which you can check here. 

I can see that you already set up a call-back. One of our agents will be with you as soon as possible.