Need hell to register as it always show error when i try to register 

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What is the error it’s showing? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you create a selfserve account with an activation email from Koodo or you tried to create a selfserve yourself?

Also, are you a Koodo customer? Is your Koodo sim working as of now?

I tried from activation email. 

Yes my sim is working

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I tried from activation email. 

Yes my sim is working

Can you try to open the link from Google chrome or on a different browser? From your snapshot, you were using Samsung browser? I wonder if there was compatibility issue there.

I tried from other Internet browsers and from iphone its still the same

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I tried from other Internet browsers and from iphone its still the same

Let me flag a rep to look into it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Gagandeep kaur bhullar 

Will you, please, check your email inbox and see if you received a self serve registration link? 

hi,

I have a similar problem. I received an email for registration but it brings me to the generic self-serve home page. Then the chatbot appears and asks for an account number or phone number. I did not receive an account number nor do i have a phone number with koodo yet. I am stuck at this point. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

hi,

I have a similar problem. I received an email for registration but it brings me to the generic self-serve home page. Then the chatbot appears and asks for an account number or phone number. I did not receive an account number nor do i have a phone number with koodo yet. I am stuck at this point. 

Did you already order a new plan? If so, you may have received an email from Koodo with the Customer Service Agreement, which list the account number. Have you checked your junk mail folder? 

I think i did. A door to door sales rep from Telus told me the payment details such as when the monthly payments would be and that there's an initial activation charge. Then the sales rep gave me a koodo sim card and told me that an email will come regarding how to transfer my phone number from my current provider to koodo. I checked my spam folder and no koodo related email came. 

Everything is fine now. It just took about a day (the next day) for the full registration email to arrive.