Koodo Community
Question

How to go back to old plan from seasonal hold?

• 29 May 2023
  • 2 replies

I have a tab balance and concern about the early termination charges if I choose the new plan available in self serve when trying to reactivate my koodo service. There were no options there to go back to the old plan and I can’t also speak to any of the agents as they can’t currently call me because my service is currently on hold. I urgently need my service back so would really appreciate anyone who has an idea on this. Thank you so much in advance!

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If it is an available plan you an select in self serve, then there will be no tab or tab bonus penalties (early re-payment).  There is no need to worry.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Also, you can’t get your old plan back. You have to chose a in-market plan as per the FAQ : 

Note: Your current rate plan might not be available upon your return.

and here :

*A discontinued plan is a plan that Koodo no longer offers; therefore, we cannot reinstate it. We are unable to guarantee which plans may or may not be discontinued, but, if your plan is discontinued when you come back from a Seasonal Hold, we will guide you through all of the available rate plans and get you set up with a new one. Unfortunately, we are unable to know whether a plan is due to expire at the time you call to set up your seasonal hold. Koodo reserves the right to withdraw/expire plans at any time.