Koodo Community
Question

Help Activating Self Serve Account

• 21 August 2023
  • 8 replies

Hello!

Sorry to ask but I am having trouble activating my self serve account. I ordered a postpaid sim card and Koodo sent me an activation link via email, but the link does not seem to work.. I have tried multiple times to finish registration for the past few days but have always had the "Service Unavailable" message come up.

May I please ask for help with this?

Thank you in advance!

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Same issue!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@SeanO  @Phil Stringer Could I pls ask you to visit this page and start a chat with our Virtual Assistant. After you click “I’m a Koodo Customer” and then enter you phone number, just ask that it helps with your self serve registration. It will need your account number and/or active phone number. Just follow the steps and it should work. You will need to receive a text for authentication purposes. Pls let us know if you were successful registering. 

Thank you for responding back!

I tried following the steps but when it asks me to finish the registration, there is a message saying "incomplete registration" and that my email was already used in a partially created profile. When I press resend, it goes back to the service unavailable page....

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@ Ah….I see, sounds like your previous attempt worked, but only partially.  We will detach your email early  tomorrow, that should help solve the problem. Thanks for your patience!

Success!

Thank you very much!

Will try again tomorrow. 

Have a good day,

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@SeanO We have reset your email pls try it now. 

Hello Bernard,

Thank you very much for your help! 

It worked!

Have a great day,