Koodo Community
Question

First time user, is there any way to get support for this service as in talk to someone? or e mail?

• 21 January 2023
  • 3 replies

i bought $25 prepaid and Boom it is gone lol.

i didn’t even get a chance to decide where it was going now i am suspended and my phone isn;t even working.

where did my $25 go to?

Is this a scam?

i didn’t have renew on it just took it.

according to what i can see i have bought data with out being informed.

all that was missing was the 5% tax.

what can i do who can i talk to about getting help with this?

or is this just an automated site with no actual support?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Well prepaid is definitely meant as a self serve account, that is why it is so affordable. That said, do you have access to self serve? Prepaid is extremely reliable so things don’t just go poof, and we might be able to help you understand what happened if you provide some screenshots.

ok that is fine, Thanks for teh reply. i got my answer.

since it is self serve there is nothing i can do about it.

normally there is some kinda help for an issue liek this.

Since there is no support from people there is no hope of me getting help or getting this resolved at all.

but i won’t upload screen shots, cause it won’t help.

i bought $25 prepaid hoping i would be able to renew my starter plan, but since there is tax i was $1.50 short. now it has taken all 25 and added 1 GB of data without my consent.

i was made sure auto renew wasn’t on.

unless there is separate for text and on site.

i had multiple texts where i said no renew or no to auto renew and i turned it off manually. i think.

just upset because tax should be included in teh price. and not used to gain extra money from new customers.

Now i have 1Gb that i can not use as i have wifi and no can text or call. so not even able to get a call back or anything from koodo (telus ) just leaves me feeling completely ripped off.

i am just not happy and there is nothing that can be done to help with my situation.

the money was taken and i already know it is gone.

i now have a paper weight for a month.

This is a really harsh way to learn things.

I regret choosing Koodo now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can’t pause prepaid renewals. Once you add the funds, your plan renews… it’s fully automatically.