Koodo Community
Question

Constant issues with self serve bill payment

• 10 May 2023
  • 5 replies

I have tried for about 2 weeks now on multiple different browsers and on mobile. When I try to pay my bill through self serve it says: 

This service is unavailable right now.

Please refresh or try again in an hour.

If you still experience problems next time, please go to Koodo Assist and enter #AssistSS to schedule a callback.

OTP_500_undefined

Getting really frustrated as the bill is due soon and on multiple attempts this is not working. Of course koodo offers no live chat or email, so getting assistance on this in any kind of timely manner when I can’t be on a phone at work is aggravating. Koodo you need to do better at providing more resources for your customers. Still no idea what the issue is, and need to pay my bill. 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I managed to pay my bill via self-serve last week, and didn't have your issue.

I assumed you tried to pay at night as you posted at this time. Have you tried to do it during daytime? Sometimes, their system need maintenance at night. 

You could also choose to pay through dialing *611 from your Koodo handset with a credit card.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

On the other hand, have you tried going to Koodo Assist and enter #AssistSS to schedule a callback. That's how you would get someone to speak with you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You have other options untiul this is resolved. Aside from 611, you can also pay via online banking with adding Koodo as a payee. 

I haven't been able to access payment by credit card the last two months. I had to pay my bill through online banking last time, and I assume this time as well since now Im getting the same error you are 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I haven't been able to access payment by credit card the last two months. I had to pay my bill through online banking last time, and I assume this time as well since now Im getting the same error you are 

Replied to your issue here