Koodo Community
Solved

Can't Log into Self Serve

I can’t log into Koodo?? I could only get here on Community was by logging in through my Facebook account which doesn’t allow me to go into Self Serve.

Every time I try to log in I get “You've exceeded the maximum number of unsuccessful attempts and your online access to Self Serve has now been locked. To prevent unauthorized account access, we limit the number of login attempts. To regain access, please try again in one hour.”

When I try to reset my password I get “This service is unavailable right now. Please refresh the page, or try again in 1 hour by clicking the link in the registration email you received.” But then no email arrives with a link.

When I try to forget username / email I get “Your account has been locked. Please try again in an hour.” 

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 18 July 2023, 18:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you wait for 1hour and try to reset the password? it seems to be one of the solution. If that doesn’t work, you would need a rep to look into it.

Yes I should have stated that this has been happening every day at different times for about 3 days now. How do I get a hold of a rep? I can’t find contact information anywhere. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep to look into this

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cache and then try trying to reset your password?

Yes I have. I tried in private browser as well. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes I have. I tried in private browser as well. 

I have flagged a rep again to help you out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Laurie Debattista   Apologies for the late reply!!! 

We have looked into your account and unlocked it for you.  You should now be able to log in and/or reset your password. Please let us know if everything worked out. 

Hi there @Laurie Debattista   Apologies for the late reply!!! 

We have looked into your account and unlocked it for you.  You should now be able to log in and/or reset your password. Please let us know if everything worked out. 

Worked thank you!

I have been locked out of my account. I want to pay my account. I want to know what I owe with a statement 

I just want to talk to a real person.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is your account suspended? Did it go to collections @Kent Clayton ?