Koodo Community
Question

Can't log in to Koodo Prepaid Self Serve or change password

• 19 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Recently | damaged my SIM Card and purchased a new one and was surprised to discover that I couldn’t log into my Koodo Prepaid Self Serve with the password I am 100% sure I set for this particular account.

Also, when attempting to change my password and following through with the copying over the 6 digit code sent to my phone , I complete all the input fields correctly and receive the error message stating “We cannot process your request at this time”. 

I only wish to change over my account to the new SIM Card I bought as I have been having intermittent problems with my current SIM due to a minor oversight on my part. I have the new card ready to go as soon as this login/change password issue can be resolved. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Chris

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It might be issue with their selfserve server. I recommend you try to clear the cache of the web browser and try again. If not you could schedule a call back from a prepaid rep www.koodo.com/prepaidchat and he/she would assist you. Alternatively, you can visit a Koodo kiosk.