Koodo Community
Solved

Can not swap Sim

• 28 May 2023
  • 8 replies

I recently lost my phone. I got a new one, and purchased a new sim card from Koodo to replace it. When I go to swap sim cards online it tries to send me a email verification code to countine. The issue is the email never comes so I cant continue. My email is correct on My Self Serve because I recieved other emails from Koodo. I went to the koodo store and they could not help me. This is very limiting because I do not have access to a phone until this is resolved.

icon

Best answer by Robert T 28 May 2023, 18:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you have access to a computer, you can try performing the sim card swap using a different web browser or clearing the cache and cookies of your current browser. Sometimes, technical issues or browser settings can interfere with email delivery.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you report lost and stolen phone in self-serve ? As well, the Koodo store should be able to help. What was the reason that they gave out when you went there?

I assumed your account was active and no suspension?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Make sure to check your spam folder

If you have access to a computer, you can try performing the sim card swap using a different web browser or clearing the cache and cookies of your current browser. Sometimes, technical issues or browser settings can interfere with email delivery.

This work, I just swapped browsers and received the email, Thanks

Bonjour. J'ai fait le paiement 2 fois de la facture de kodoo 69,51$  par erreur .que faire ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Bonjour. J'ai fait le paiement 2 fois de la facture de kodoo 69,51$  par erreur .que faire ?

Cela ne vaut pas la peine de faire quoi que ce soit puisque le processus de remboursement chez Koodo prend plusieurs mois. Vous feriez mieux de conserver le trop-perçu sous forme de crédit sur votre compte afin que votre prochaine facture soit inférieure ou à 0 $

Help no way to log in and report stolen phone and need sim swap

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Help no way to log in and report stolen phone and need sim swap

Have you logged into your self serve previously?  How long have you been a customer?