Koodo Community
Solved

Bought a new phone, its coming soon. How do I make it have the same number as my old koodo phone? And will I have 2 bills?

• 14 July 2021
  • 5 replies

I just upgraded my plan and bought a killer new phone to replace my dying phone. But looking back at it how will I get the same number with that phone and will I end up with 2 bills since I haven't canceled my old phone yet (no idea how to do that either) 

icon

Best answer by Goran 14 July 2021, 04:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

All you have to do is put your current Sim card in your new phone once you get it. You can Of course also do a transfer of contacts and apps and such with the software of the phone manufacturer of your incoming phone. Or do you mean you opened a new second line?

No second line, just replacing old phone with new one which was a koodo phone too

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No second line, just replacing old phone with new one which was a koodo phone too

In that case, all you need to do is to follow @Goran’s advice and insert your SIM card from your current phone to your new device.

As for your other question, you will not get two bills. Only the monthly Tab charge will be added to your existing line. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There will not be a second bill. All you'll have is the monthly tab charge added to your regular monthly plan amount.

oh sweet, thank you!