Koodo Community
Solved

What address do I send a return phone to?

• 21 December 2021
  • 6 replies

I purchased a pre owned phone on Black Friday and changed my mind as I’m switching to Telus and I need to return it, it is unopened in the box. My 30 days are almost up and I cannot get ahold of Koodo. Anyone have an address to return this junk to? 

icon

Best answer by rikkster 21 December 2021, 17:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can contact Koodo’s webstore by sending an email to: koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com to initiate the return process.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I purchased a pre owned phone on Black Friday and changed my mind as I’m switching to Telus and I need to return it, it is unopened in the box. My 30 days are almost up and I cannot get ahold of Koodo. Anyone have an address to return this junk to? 

Just wanted to follow up with you to see if your issue has been resolved. Did you manage to reach out to the Koodo Web Store and get the prepaid slip to ship back your CPO device? 

I have quick question. When I return a phone within the 30days period, do I have to pay for the retune shipping fees?

Thx

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have quick question. When I return a phone within the 30days period, do I have to pay for the retune shipping fees?

Thx

Were you purchasing the device online or in-store? Assuming you ordered it online, did you first contact the Koodo Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com to initiate the return process with them? 

Thx for your reply. No I didn’t purchase any phone yet, but I’m about to.  I found out that I have to pay $10 to ship my phone order, so it just came to my mind: is it the same if I return the phone?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thx for your reply. No I didn’t purchase any phone yet, but I’m about to.  I found out that I have to pay $10 to ship my phone order, so it just came to my mind: is it the same if I return the phone?

They mentioned it was a free return so I think you don't have to worry.