Skip to main content

Hello, i signed up for a new phone and it says it got delivered today, i cant find it anywhere. UPS needs Koodo to reach out or i need to reach out to koodoo so they can find it but its very hard to contact koodoo. How can i contact koodoo regarding lost phone in mail?

Hi there,

you will have to setup a call back with a rep through your Koodo self serve account https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/koodo-assist

that or alternatively you can talk to a rep through Koodo’s Facebook page, though I think for this one you should actually do the call back considering how it’s a missing device. If a rep sees your post here, they can also respond the the thread but they will also need to reach out to you through either a PM or a phone call. I hope this helps 🙂👍

Any Koodo investigation of lost phone would take weeks. Normally they will ask UPS to investigate first. And it wouldn’t be quick, they might blame you as wel.
I recommend you proactively contact UPS and ask them about the delivery. Did anyone at your house pick it up for you? Or did they leave it there as per your instruction and someone took it?

Hello, i signed up for a new phone and it says it got delivered today, i cant find it anywhere. UPS needs Koodo to reach out or i need to reach out to koodoo so they can find it but its very hard to contact koodoo. How can i contact koodoo regarding lost phone in mail?

Did you order it on the Koodo website? If so, I would suggest you to follow up with the Koodo Web Store by sending an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com