Koodo Community
Question

unauthorized charge

• 31 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello!

I have unlimited Canada-wide calling and have an airtime charge of $47.78. I looked it up on my bill and it says the overage is for an incoming call from 7057923728 from Ontario 

Since it’s a Canadian number, and given my unlimited minutes plan, why am I being charged?

The odd thing is as well, I checked call log and I have no record of outgoing or incoming calls from this number on my phone, but this number has shown up on my bill quite a few times. What does that mean?

Thank you!

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How many minutes was it? I’m curious about the per minute charge. Were you close to the border during this time?

I don't made this call, anyway I have unlimited minutes in Canada. 

On January 3,  I was in  Richmond BC

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Hugoram  We have looked into your account and we don’t see any LD charges on your bill, regarding the number ending by *359.  Where do you see that charge?

Hi, This charge appears reflected in my credit card balance dated January 3, 2023

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Please download your PDF bills on self-serve to verify the charges, we have looked at all your recent bills and you don’t have any LD charges for the amount that you mentioned. 

What you probably saw on your CC statement is the payment for the month of December, as it couldn’t go through on 12/29/2022 so the system tried again on 01/03/2023 and it was successful.

Hope this helped.