Koodo Community
Question

Two identical phone, which one is which?

• 3 May 2023
  • 8 replies

We just ordered 3 phones.  One was pink (for the wife), but the other two are exactly the same.  How do I know which one belongs to which person on my plan?

If one of the Koodo Techs answer this, you can just tell me which one belongs to “Q” and which one belongs to “T”

Thank you very much

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It doesn’t matter which belong to which as the SIM card is the important part. Are you a new customer or is this an upgrade? 

upgrade, and yes it’s the sim cards that we are trying to figure out who is who

Sorry, I should have been clearer on that

We know where the numbers are printed on the sim cards, but is there a spot on the koodo website where I can see the numbers?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If it’s an upgrade, just take your old SIM card from the old phone and put it in your new phone. Is this something you can do or you don’t have the old SIMs?

They came with the nano sims and our old ones are the Micros

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It the micro can't be divided into a nano SIM, all you need to do is activate your new SIM in self serve. Then you insert them into your new phones, that's all 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Here’s how to do so : 

1. Log in to your Self Serve account.
  2. On the Overview page, click Self Serve and select Mobile services from the drop-down menu.
  3. Select Change your SIM card.
  4. Enter your new SIM number in the text box and click Continue.
  5. A 5-digit verification code will be sent to your current phone. In case your SIM is lost/damaged, the verification code will be sent to another line or to an email address on your account.
  6. Once you’ve entered the verification code, you can now insert your new SIM card into your phone. Turn the phone off and back on again. Heads up! It may take up to 15 minutes for your SIM to be activated.