Koodo Community
Solved

Still waiting for my Iphone 13 pro max

• 25 October 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi all,

When I preordered the iphone 13 pro max 256gb in silver back on Sep 24, it indicated 2 weeks. I have not received any notifications of the phone being shipped yet even until now, is anyone else having the same delays?

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 27 October 2021, 06:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

This is really slow. I ordered mine on Oct4, still nothing yet

Yep… ordered on Sep 24, it is oct 25 now...

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Most places (carriers, retail outlets such as OSL/Walmart, The Mobile Shop, etc) have had issues getting in the Pro Max due to chip shortages. Be patient, your phone will arrive. 

Most places (carriers, retail outlets such as OSL/Walmart, The Mobile Shop, etc) have had issues getting in the Pro Max due to chip shortages. Be patient, your phone will arrive. 

The estimated provided at that time was 2 weeks, it is way overdue now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Depending on the colour and storage size of the phone, it can take anywhere from 5 business days to 6 weeks. Which particular one did you order?

Depending on the colour and storage size of the phone, it can take anywhere from 5 business days to 6 weeks. Which particular one did you order?

silver 256gb, when I ordered it indicated 2 weeks. I am still waiting...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried contacting the Koodo Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com for further details about your order? 

Have you tried contacting the Koodo Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com for further details about your order? 

Yes… I got a general answer that Apple is having supply issue, but I ordered more than a month ago already at this point, still havent gotten any updates:(