Koodo Community
Question

Refund on extra payment

• 22 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, I stopped my Koodo service and with a negative credit balance before, this month I received the bill and the balance is zero, I guess it been refunded. But I did not set up any pre-authorize payment and I moved out from the previous address. Can I get that cheque? 

Thank you. 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you download the “final” pdf bill and check the page 3 and 4 of it to see if there was actual credit or everything was settled back to zero? 

From your description, you might have checked the account right after cancellation but at that time the final bill wasn't generated yet.

Nothing related in page 3 and 4. But page 2 has a refund item with the same balance that left in last bill.

I have cancelled my account for 3 momths, but i still got negative balance in first 2 months, only this month become zero.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Nothing related in page 3 and 4. But page 2 has a refund item with the same balance that left in last bill.

I have cancelled my account for 3 momths, but i still got negative balance in first 2 months, only this month become zero.

If they said there was an amount refunded, they might send out a cheque to the address on file from the account. If you already moved, you would have to contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to verify and see what they could do.

This link might provide some background information also https://www.koodomobile.com/help/things-know-about-cancelling-koodo