Koodo Community
Question

Received the wrong phone

• 29 November 2022
  • 4 replies

After a second call back we determined that the phone that was sent was a 64Gb not the 256Gb that should have been sent. The call center rep informed me that they needed to perform an investigation before they could take action. Which is frustrating but I was understanding and agreed. 

It is now the 29th. I have not heard anything more, I still have the wrong phone which I'm paying for and on top of that I can't reach anyone or book a call back because I receive this automated message "We're busier than usual right now but there is no need to talk to a rep as all our offers are _ or in store!." which is not helpful at all.

Can you please help me sort this out? I really just want the phone I ordered. I'm not interested in how or why it happened, I just care that it did happen. I would just like it fixed.

How can I get ahold of someone?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How long ago did you first reach out to them?
If I’m being very straightforward with you I’ve seen similar scenarios take 1-2 months for investigations to be finished and fixed.

How long ago did you first reach out to them?
If I’m being very straightforward with you I’ve seen similar scenarios take 1-2 months for investigations to be finished and fixed.

I first got in touch on the 23rd of November. 

Any idea why the automated chat wont let me schedule a call back? its frustrating not being able to contact anyone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I first got in touch on the 23rd of November. 

Any idea why the automated chat wont let me schedule a call back? its frustrating not being able to contact anyone.

The call center is incredibly backed up right now due to black friday so there are no available appointments. Additional callback times are added on the hour and on the 0:30min.

If you only reached out on the 23rd I would say they’re still investigating though.