Koodo Community
Question

Question with Billl

• 30 January 2024
  • 5 replies

I tried to move to koodo , and cancel the service with in two weeks because of not satisfied with service(Account number: ***02) no i see one outstanding bill on my account, do i need to pay the same?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you contact Koodo and cancel your service?

Or you ported your number out to a new provider?

ported to another provider, no of times tried to contact on their no but no luck thats why simply ported

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You scheduled a callback multiple times and never got it? Considering you were a new customer, depending on your usage, you may get some or all of the bill credited. The CRTC language is outdated, referring to early cancellation fees requiring you have a 15 day trial period, which I consider to include the “tab subsidies” common now but I doubt that’d be considered as such. Koodo has the following conditions for a refund:

Returning or exchanging your Koodo phone

If you’re not happy with the phone you purchased, you can return the phone for an exchange or refund provided that you meet the following conditions:

• The phone is in like-new condition in the original packaging
  • You show proof of purchase
  • Accessories are excluded unless they’re defective

Additionally, if your usage exceeds any one of the following limits, you can still return or exchange your device, but you’ll be responsible for your bill:

• 30 minutes of talk time (local and/or long distance)
  • 50 text messages (incoming and outgoing)
  • 50 MB data

When your device is returned within the return period, any Tab and/or Tab Bonus balance for the phone will be removed from your account. It can take up to 4 weeks for the adjustment to appear on your bill.”

Returning or exchanging your Koodo phone | Koodo Mobile

What’s your specific use case here? 

I brought it on bring your own devise plan , but used more than 30 minutes, main issue i faced is getting lots of comments like iam not picking calls, issue is that phone is ringing from callers side but not getting calls on my side, also doping calls a no of times

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @guest00009 

The current amount due showing on the account is the adjusted amount after porting out. The original bill amount can be verified on the PDF bill that can be downloaded in self serve 

As indicated in the screenshot shared by @Goran above, if the usage exceeds the usage mentioned, you will be responsible for the bill.