Koodo Community
Question

Question about abour purchassing a new device.

• 4 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, i I have an iPhone XR and I’d like to buy a newer phone but when I’m on your website I don’t understand what it’s saying. I just wanna know am I paying the amount upfront or am I paying per month on top of my bill? The iPhone I am looking at is the iPhone 13 so I’d like to know how much more my bill will be or if I am paying for the iPhone 13 upfront? Please get back to me thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

just a quick question, were you looking to purchase the phone out right, or put it on a contract? If you go with option 1, you will be paying the full device cost and your monthly bill will not change, you will just get one big bill as you’re paying for the device “up front”. So your next bill will include your normal monthly fees as well as $1000 or so dollars for the device itself. From then on your device stays the same. If it is option 2 and on contract, then you pick a rate plan that appears for you, and then you’re correct you would have an additional “tab” on top of that which combined you will pay for 24months. I hope this helps 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What plan do you have now?

Do you prefer to pay a big upfront and less monthly tab or pay less upfront and more monthly tab?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, i I have an iPhone XR and I’d like to buy a newer phone but when I’m on your website I don’t understand what it’s saying. I just wanna know am I paying the amount upfront or am I paying per month on top of my bill? The iPhone I am looking at is the iPhone 13 so I’d like to know how much more my bill will be or if I am paying for the iPhone 13 upfront? Please get back to me thank you.

Before you go ahead, do you have an existing Tab for your iPhone XR? If so, it is important to note that you will be liable for the remaining Tab and Tab Bonus balance if you decide to upgrade before the 24-month period ends. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/Tab-bonus