Skip to main content
Solved

Promotional bill credit missing on phone upgrade

• 30 July 2023
  • 5 replies

I recently upgraded my phone to iPhone 14 and Koodo was supposed to provide promotional bill credit towards my monthly bill, but I am not seein bill credits on my bill (2 billing cycle has passed). I called customer service but they were clueless and unhelpful. Anyone came across same issue recently and if so how did you solve it??

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How exactly were the reps clueless and unhelpful?

At first he denied that koodo had promotional offers online, but when I told him I have a screenshot of the offer the time I ordered my phone he changed his answer. That part was ok, humans make mistakes. 
Then he transferred me to some other department and I was on hold for approximately 20 mins and when no one came on line I ended the call. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

At first he denied that koodo had promotional offers online, but when I told him I have a screenshot of the offer the time I ordered my phone he changed his answer. That part was ok, humans make mistakes. 
Then he transferred me to some other department and I was on hold for approximately 20 mins and when no one came on line I ended the call. 

Do you know if any notes were left on your account? I have flagged a rep to help you out. 

I checked but couldn’t find any notes. Thank you very much for flagging the rep for this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Panda 123 

Thank you for the photo, it helped to identify the exact offer in question. I’ve looked into the day of the purchase and I can confirm that the offer was present during the day of your purchase.

As mentioned in the picture you sent, it has some conditions “Select plans apply” . These conditions are shown in the “ The Legal Stuff” when you click on the designated number, the 3  right after “This offer includes” . Also it usually sows while the order is processed.

In this case, the offer was designated to the TAB Plus as shown in the photo above, in regards to the rate plan, the compatible in market plan with that TAB would be of $60 - $62 and above. Any promotional rate plans are excluded from certain offers. 

I was able to find the conversation you mention and, at that time, our Webstore team was able to verify to contents of the order and the discount was not there due to incompatibility with the selected promotional plan.