Skip to main content

Im interested in buying a samsung A53 but currently says they arent available. Does anyone know if they get stock in frequently?

Im interested in buying a samsung A53 but currently says they arent available. Does anyone know if they get stock in frequently?

Assuming you are still looking to buy it in-store, have you considered looking into authorized dealers and big-box retailers, such as Walmart, The Mobile Shop, and Best Buy to see if they have it in stock?

Yes i have looked at my local storea with no luck. So i figure i would use self serve to purchase however it isnt available currently.

Assuming you are still looking to buy it in-store, have you considered looking into authorized dealers and big-box retailers, such as Walmart, The Mobile Shop, and Best Buy to see if they have it in stock?

Yes i have looked at my local storea with no luck. So i figure i would use self serve to purchase however it isnt available currently.

Since it is not available online, you should recheck the page from time to time and wait until it is back in stock. You can also call your nearest big-box retailers before deciding to upgrade in-store.  

The A53 is end of life and likely will no longer be sold since the A54 is out now.

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/phones/samsung-galaxy-a54-5g