Koodo Community
Question

Iphone for the new plan never arrived

I changed the plan last Nov and should receive a new iphone 11 64GB with my new plan but this just never happened. There’s no order or history that I can check using the self-serve portal. I’m just wondering where is my phone since this took long enough now. If you forgot my phone could you please just send it out now and give me a tracking number? I’m out of the country now so if there’s any info you need to double check with me please leave an email to communicate.

Thanks in advance.

This topic has been closed for comments

23 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo normally send out order number through email. Could you check your email to see if anything was sent there? Also check your junk and spam folder.

Anyway, how did you change your plan? Was it an upgrade or you were a new customer?

In selfserve right now, which plan did you see? Was it the $65

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you ever receive any confirmation emails for the order of the iPhone?

Does your self serve account show a tab balance?

Koodo normally send out order number through email. Could you check your email to see if anything was sent there? Also check your junk and spam folder.

Anyway, how did you change your plan? Was it an upgrade or you were a new customer?

In selfserve right now, which plan did you see? Was it the $65

It’s an upgrade that I made online. My current plan is $65. 

I received an email with an order number and said that my device will be shipped out within 1-2 weeks but this just never happened.

Did you ever receive any confirmation emails for the order of the iPhone?

Does your self serve account show a tab balance?

I received an email with an order number and said that my device will be shipped out within 1-2 weeks but this just never happened. The remaining tab balance is $0.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I received an email with an order number and said that my device will be shipped out within 1-2 weeks but this just never happened.

Have you followed up with the Koodo Web Store for a status update? You can email them at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and give them your order number. They will respond back to you in 2 to 3 business days.

Have you followed up with the Koodo Web Store for a status update? You can email them at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and give them your order number. They will respond back to you in 2 to 3 business days.

Yes,I did email them two days ago and still waiting for reply now. Should I receive any auto-reply from this email address at least? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes,I did email them two days ago and still waiting for reply now. Should I receive any auto-reply from this email address at least? 

You should receive an email response from them. If you do not get anything by Tuesday, you can let us know and we can flag a rep to help you out. 

You should receive an email response from them. If you do not get anything by Tuesday, you can let us know and we can flag a rep to help you out. 

I still haven’t received any reply. My order number is HFO34389156. Hope they can reply or send me an email about the order status since I’m out of the country now. Thank you so much.

Userlevel 4

I still haven’t received any reply. My order number is HFO34389156. Hope they can reply or send me an email about the order status since I’m out of the country now. Thank you so much.

Have you tried tracking with the order number?

You can track orders : Track your web order

It’s possible that your purchase/upgrade never got approved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @JosephineH 

It looks like the order has been shipped, did you get the tracking number?

If yes, you will need to contact UPS so they can track the device and provide more details about the delivery status.

Have you tried tracking with the order number?

You can track orders : Track your web order

It’s possible that your purchase/upgrade never got approved.

Hi there, Like I’ve mentioned my order was placed more than 30 days so I can’t track it using the link you linked. That’s the reason that I need an agent to help me check it out.

Hi @JosephineH 

If yes, you will need to contact UPS so they can track the device and provide more details about the delivery status.

No, I haven’t received any tracking info so I was thinking that it might be out of stock or something but two months is indeed long enough so I want to check what’s going on with this order now. 

Hi @JosephineH 

Besides, I was told at a Koodo store by an agent that the device will usually be shipped with Canada Post, is it correct since you’ve mentioned UPS instead?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @JosephineH 

Besides, I was told at a Koodo store by an agent that the device will usually be shipped with Canada Post, is it correct since you’ve mentioned UPS instead?

As far as I know, Koodo has used UPS for phone shipment for a while. They only used Canada Post for SIM-only order.

Userlevel 4

Hi @JosephineH 

No, I haven’t received any tracking info so I was thinking that it might be out of stock or something but two months is indeed long enough so I want to check what’s going on with this order now. 

Curious…. are you being charged for monthly Tab?

Hi @JosephineH 

Curious…. are you being charged for monthly Tab?

No I’m not, the remaining tab balance is $0 as well.

Hi @JosephineH 

Hi,Can you help me find out the tracking number please since you’ve mentioned it has been shipped?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi,Can you help me find out the tracking number please since you’ve mentioned it has been shipped?

You should have received an email confirmation with the tracking number. Have you received a response from the Koodo Web Store?

You should have received an email confirmation with the tracking number. Have you received a response from the Koodo Web Store?

Nope, nothing at all. I did received a confirmation email said that I should receive another email with the tracking number later, which just never happened.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Nope, nothing at all. I did received a confirmation email said that I should receive another email with the tracking number later, which just never happened.

Let me flag a rep again to help you out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @JosephineH 

Sorry for the late reply here.

We have sent you a PM with the tracking number, please check your inbox when you get the chance.

Hi @JosephineH 

Sorry for the late reply here.

We have sent you a PM with the tracking number, please check your inbox when you get the chance.

Hi, thanks for the tracking number but I've checked the updates for this number how come it has been created on Nov but it's still on the way?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, thanks for the tracking number but I've checked the updates for this number how come it has been created on Nov but it's still on the way?

Flo mentioned above that that is something that you’ll want to contact UPS about.

Hi @JosephineH