Koodo Community
Question

I still didn't get my referral

• 27 December 2023
  • 5 replies

It looks like there is no live chat so I better ask here hoping someone from Koodo will respond. I’ve bought a plan on 27 th November at Walmart and the guy said If i have a referral code/link I can get a discount for $5 for 5 months  and after the activation follow the prompts on the link which i have and when i clicked on the referral link it said i will receive a confirmation email but still didn’t receive anything. Hoping someone will say why. Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @MTORUN 

To find out more about how the referral program works, please check out the link here https://choosehappy.koodomobile.com/refer/

You will find there the conditions and if those were met, you will also find a contact form to get in touch with the Referral team.

Thank you. All the conditions are met already.

It looks like there is no live chat so I better ask here hoping someone from Koodo will respond. I’ve bought a plan on 27 th November at Walmart and the guy said If i have a referral code/link I can get a discount for $5 for 5 months  and after the activation follow the prompts on the link which i have and when i clicked on the referral link it said i will receive a confirmation email but still didn’t receive anything. Hoping someone will say why. Thanks

Same situation as you. I am looking for my credit of referral $25. I referred to a relative o Jan 2, 2024 and the represented promised that my relative and I will received $25 credit & will split to 5 months that show on our monthly bill. However, both of us DON'T see the credit. I called Koodo BUT they have NO customer service. What should we do to solve this issue?

Same situation as you. I am looking for my credit of referral $25. I referred to a relative o Jan 2, 2024 and the represented promised that my relative and I will received $25 credit & will split to 5 months that show on our monthly bill. However, both of us DON'T see the credit. I called Koodo BUT they have NO customer service. What should we do to solve this issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ctan 

If the referral steps have been followed as per the article shared in the previous response, check out the potential reasons for which a referral wouldn’t apply here https://buyapowa-embedded-koodo.herokuapp.com/common/contact You will also be able to submit a request to the referral team in case all conditions were met