Koodo Community
Solved

How long does it take to get a tracking number?

• 18 November 2021
  • 8 replies

I ordered a phone last week, it was approved right away, said that it would ship in 3-5 business days and that I would get a tracking number
I’m now at 6 ½ days with no communication, is this normal?
How can I find out what’s going on?

icon

Best answer by Goran 18 November 2021, 18:31

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There's delays often with shipping times. It's normal to not har anything until its ready for shipping and then you get the tracking info. Which phone did you order?

Appreciate your input - they have just created a label so I’m able to follow that now
Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I ordered a phone last week, it was approved right away, said that it would ship in 3-5 business days and that I would get a tracking number
I’m now at 6 ½ days with no communication, is this normal?
How can I find out what’s going on?

If you have any further questions about your online order, feel free to send an email to the Koodo Web Store at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com.

Update - They created a label 5 days ago - still no phone 

Hi Wenz, my husband also bought a phone yesterday after going to hell and back just to complete the purchase (long story short, his current phone stopped working entirely with a black screen and at checkout they said they'd send a verification email to his current phone which obviously doesn't work - hence trying to buy a new one). We finally purchased one last night and today we went to check on the progress and there's no transaction history on the koodo site, nothing in his bank about spending money on a phone, yet we have the order number saved with a screenshot. Did you at least have a transaction history on yours while waiting for a tracking number ? We can't wait weeks just to find out the order was never processed. 

They sent an email saying it was approved right a way with an order number  - I didn’t receive a tracking number until after I  made this post 8 days later and even that was just a label has been made notice

its now been 17 days since my order was approved and i still don’t have the phone - its in transit with no date on delivery

Oh my God, are you kidding me ?!? Yeah, I guess we're going to cancel our order then and just buy a phone outright. That's completely unacceptable.  :/ We've been customers for almost 15 years and this is how they treat us? I'm sorry you've had to wait that long ! Good luck with everything !

I have placed my order since November 19, 2021. Its been 17 days and its been approved since day one. No updates on shipping yet.