Koodo Community
Question

Credit Quiz for New Purchase

• 11 May 2022
  • 1 reply

I recently ordered a new phone online to replace the phone I just broke. I don’t have an alternate phone I can use until my new phone arrives. I received an email from Koodo saying I need to complete a short credit quiz through a representative but I am unable to take calls. Is there an alternate way I can take this quiz?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I recently ordered a new phone online to replace the phone I just broke. I don’t have an alternate phone I can use until my new phone arrives. I received an email from Koodo saying I need to complete a short credit quiz through a representative but I am unable to take calls. Is there an alternate way I can take this quiz?

You need to pick up the phone call to complete the credit check.  Is there another number where a Koodo rep can reach you? You can download an app that can make or receive calls, such as Fongo, and have them contact you to finish it. Once that is done, you can schedule a callback through Koodo Assist to follow up on the credit check. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/credit-check-requirements