Koodo Community
Question

Cancelled order

• 15 January 2024
  • 8 replies

I was so  excited to order the Pixel 8 Pro I have had my eye on the pixel forever. I ordered it and when the webstore called to verify my address I was working. The message said they would try to call back in the next few days. I did not receive another phone call. I tried the online assist and it just kept telling me it didn’t understand the question. Now they won’t honour the price that I originally purchased the phone for and paid for the shipping. I can’t afford the price of it now so I am so disappointed. Does anyone know if there is a complaint line that I can call?

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Bath

We are sorry to hear that you missed the deal! 

Unfortunately, once an order is canceled, the order needs to be placed again with the current in market deal, since the original deal expired.

I didn't miss it though I ordered it and the webstore cancelled my order. Not impressed.

Hi @Bath

Unfortunately, once an order is canceled, the order needs to be placed again with the current in market deal, since the original deal expired.

I didn't miss it though I placed the order December 28, 2023 and the web store canceled it without letting me know. Now I can't afford the phone. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I didn't miss it though I placed the order December 28, 2023 and the web store canceled it without letting me know. Now I can't afford the phone. 

Did they mention why it was cancelled?

Hi @Bath

Did they mention why it was cancelled?

Yes because they couldn't verify my address. I missed the call while I was at work the message said they would try again and they never did. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes because they couldn't verify my address. I missed the call while I was at work the message said they would try again and they never did. 

Did you reach out to the Koodo Web Store by sending an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

Did you reach out to the Koodo Web Store by sending an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

I spoke on the phone with both the loyalty department and the webstore. Neither could help me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I spoke on the phone with both the loyalty department and the webstore. Neither could help me.

In that case, you need to order again. Hopefully you will find a better deal next time.