Skip to main content
Solved

Can't subscribe for Stream+

I kept getting error when entering my cards for payment and I have tried all of them, Visa debit/credit both not working. I can’t seem to find a way to reach out to a rep. Please help?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What kind of error are you getting?

Try clearing your browser’s cache and give it another try.  Note, make sure your province and language selections are correct before trying to complete the order again

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @kelseytran 

If the address you entered when signing up matches the address of the credit card and you still get the error, we recommend contacting your bank to see if something is wrong on their end.

What kind of error are you getting?

Try clearing your browser’s cache and give it another try.  Note, make sure your province and language selections are correct before trying to complete the order again

HI @Dennis I’m having the error said I might have got my address wrong. However, the order only let me input my postal code, and I have tried both with and without space. 

I’ll try clear my cache.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does the address on your account match the address on your credit card as per Flo above ?

Does the address on your account match the address on your credit card as per Flo above ?

Yes I have my address match and everything.

I tried clearing the cache as you said and it works. Thanks!