Skip to main content

Hi I’m a koodo customer who is using data plans only. My phone is already prepaid from other country so I added data plans only. And because of that, I had no acess to use tab ( monthly paying phone plans). Finally, Koodo verified me as a monthly customer so I get to make a tab plans for phone too. I tried to buy Iphone13 but it take 2 weeks to ship. There is only 3 Koodo shops in Toronto. Should I visit Koodo shop to see if there is phone left in inventory? Or can I visit Telus since Koodo is belong to Telus? I don’t want to change data plans. I only have to get a new phone with tab plans. Can Telus workers change plans for the Koodo customers? 

Hi I’m a koodo customer who is using data plans only. My phone is already prepaid from other country so I added data plans only. And because of that, I had no acess to use tab ( monthly paying phone plans). Finally, Koodo verified me as a monthly customer so I get to make a tab plans for phone too. I tried to buy Iphone13 but it take 2 weeks to ship. There is only 3 Koodo shops in Toronto. Should I visit Koodo shop to see if there is phone left in inventory? Or can I visit Telus since Koodo is belong to Telus? I don’t want to change data plans. I only have to get a new phone with tab plans. Can Telus workers change plans for the Koodo customers? 

You cannot get a phone at a Telus store, but you can visit your nearest Koodo store or a big-box retailer such as Best Buy, Walmart, or The Mobile Shop. Note there is a $50 connection fee if you choose to upgrade in-store. 

A good amount of Telus stores have access to Koodo accounts.

You can use the store locator at the link below. Anything that pops up on that would work for you.

https://www.koodomobile.com/find-nearest-store

If stock is limited make sure you give them a call first to ensure they have inventory