Skip to main content
Question

2 new accounts

• 4 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi - I am trying to activate two SIM cards. I have no idea which card is for what account and I only received one email with account information. The SIM cards did not come with any information. Just the card and the envelope. How do I get in touch with a live person?

As a new customer this is super frustrating. 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Eh, have you tried to put the sim cards in the phone? Normally, the service agreement should have the information about the sim card number. If you had received selfserve access, sim card numbers should show up there as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi - I am trying to activate two SIM cards. I have no idea which card is for what account and I only received one email with account information. The SIM cards did not come with any information. Just the card and the envelope. How do I get in touch with a live person?

As a new customer this is super frustrating. 

Did you try to insert the SIM card to your phone and call another person to see which number shows up?

You can also figure out your number by checking it on your phone. Assuming you have an iPhone, you can click the link and follow these instructions. https://www.businessinsider.com/guides/tech/how-to-find-phone-number-on-iphone