Koodo Community
Question

wireless home phone voicemail password

I have a Koodo WF723 Home phone but have forgotten my voicemail password. How can i reset the password or disable the voicemail?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can reset your password by accessing your voicemail, then entering any random 4 digits when asked to key in your password. This will give you the option to request a password reset.

Step-by-step instructions

1. From your handset: Dial 1 + your 10-digit phone number + Send or Long press 1.

2. When prompted, enter any password.

3. After 1 failed attempt, you will be prompted with "This is not the correct password. Please try again, or to reset your password press the STAR (*)

4. Press 1 to have a temporary password sent by SMS to your phone.

5. A temporary password will be sent to your phone. Please access your mailbox again using this password.

6. The SMS will show as follows "Your temporary password is XXXX"

7. To reset your password, please hang up and call into your voicemail again from your mobile phone, enter the temporary password that was sent via SMS and then follow prompts to enter your new password.

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/voicemail

I have a Koodo home phone service, which means I do not have a cell phone on this line.  Thus, I am unable to receive text messages at the number for which I wish to check my voice mail.  Are there any other options available for receipt of the temporary password?

(Initially, my home phone service had no voicemail password, but then one was added and I was never informed about what it was.)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have a Koodo home phone service, which means I do not have a cell phone on this line.  Thus, I am unable to receive text messages at the number for which I wish to check my voice mail.  Are there any other options available for receipt of the temporary password?

(Initially, my home phone service had no voicemail password, but then one was added and I was never informed about what it was.)

The voicemail feature is the same as the one for cell phones. You might need to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist to see if they can reset your password. https://Koo.do/Chat