Koodo Community
Question

SIM Unlock PUK

• 31 January 2023
  • 9 replies

Phone broke. Put SIM card into another phone. Unsuccessful at SIM Network unlock, need PUK after putting in wrong code. Help please.

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep to see if they can provide you with the PUK code 

Any chance of an ETA for when they’ll contact me and through what means? e-mail? PM on this forum? thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Any chance of an ETA for when they’ll contact me and through what means? e-mail? PM on this forum? thanks.

They will reply on this forum and either tell you they will private message you or advise that you reach out through a more ideal channel.

Unfortunately there are no exact ETAs.  If they havent replied in about 36 hours, please message here again and I will try to re-flag them

They will reply on this forum and either tell you they will private message you or advise that you reach out through a more ideal channel.

Unfortunately there are no exact ETAs.  If they havent replied in about 36 hours, please message here again and I will try to re-flag them

36 hours? I’m more likely to go elsewhere if it takes that long but ok. Thanks for letting me know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @bahnah20 

We have been unable to find an account based on your community profile, please log in via self serve from the community login page.

Hi @bahnah20 

We have been unable to find an account based on your community profile, please log in via self serve from the community login page.

Okay, I have done that.

Hi @bahnah20 

The site wasn’t initially letting me set up this profile via my self serve, but it just let me login using the same e-mail and password as self serve. Hope this allows the access you need.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there, we didn’t manage to identify the account, is it a postpaid account or a prepaid one? 

Hi there, we didn’t manage to identify the account, is it a postpaid account or a prepaid one? 

Prepaid