Koodo Community
Question

Reactivation

Hi Koodo community,
I been trying to reactivate my account for 30 mins, re-entering my debit card credentials correctly, only to be greeted with a “Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later”. Is there an issue with my account or is it server issue?
Any help would be useful too,
Thanks,

This topic has been closed for comments

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Koodo community,
I been trying to reactivate my account for 30 mins, re-entering my debit card credentials correctly, only to be greeted with a “Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later”. Is there an issue with my account or is it server issue?
Thanks,

Have you tried dialing *611 to pay instead? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you a postpaid or prepaid customer?

How long has your account been inactive?

I been inactive for 2 months, close to the 3th month. I do not wish to be deactivated.

Hi Koodo community,
Thanks,

Have you tried dialing *611 to pay instead? 

Nope how do I do that

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I been inactive for 2 months, close to the 3th month. I do not wish to be deactivated.

Your line is only active for 90 days, so it is best for you to sort this out as soon as possible. Assuming that you are a prepaid customer, you can also look into getting a top-up voucher or top up instantly at some select locations. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/topping-your-prepaid-account

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How long has your account been inactive?

I’m prepaid

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You should be able to reactivate service as you have not gone past the 90-day threshold.

Have you changed debit cards recently?

Are you using an expired debit card?

You should be able to reactivate service as you have not gone past the 90-day threshold.

Nope, I haven’t change debit card and I just the debit card recently. Maybe koodo is having an online issue with their payment system? If online doesn’t work, I will jus top up with other methods that is available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Nope, I haven’t change debit card and I just the debit card recently. Maybe koodo is having an online issue with their payment system? If online doesn’t work, I will jus top up with other methods that is available.

Here is a link of locations where you can top up your account. Some places allow you to instantly top up with your phone number. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/prepaid-vouchers

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m able to login and access the Payments area of the prepaid site. Try clearing your browsers cache and cookies or access the prepaid site from a different browser to see if this resolves the issue. Putting your browser in incognito mode sometimes works.

Userlevel 2

I’ve found Koodo’s payment system extremely picky.  I got it to work by changing Road to Rd which is how my address comes up when using Canada Post address lists.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ve found Koodo’s payment system extremely picky.  I got it to work by changing Road to Rd which is how my address comes up when using Canada Post address lists.

That is good to know, thank you for sharing! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@dazzz Were you able to get your prepaid account reactivated?

Hi yes. I’m sorry I forgot to update this thread. My problem was solved by going to the shop itself and telling them about my issue.

My issue was that the information I used was a debit card not a credit card. Therefore, it did not allow me to reactivated my prepaid card. However, now everything works perfectly. 
Thank you for all your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi yes. I’m sorry I forgot to update this thread. My problem was solved by going to the shop itself and telling them about my issue.

My issue was that the information I used was a debit card not a credit card. Therefore, it did not allow me to reactivated my prepaid card. However, now everything works perfectly. 
Thank you for all your help!

Thank you for the update. I’m glad to hear everything works now!