Koodo Community
Solved

Problem with shared email addresses

• 3 December 2021
  • 5 replies

My wife and I each have our own Koodo phone (2 phones) but we are making changes to our email arrangements. Now we have one shared email address. I changed my user profile and login is OK but my wife’s profile is not accepted bcos the email address is already in use. Of course, it is. So, how can I change her user profile or should I leave it as is and Koodo can’t contact her?

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 4 December 2021, 15:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What kind of email is it? Gmail, outlook, etc

Mailfence (free)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My wife and I each have our own Koodo phone (2 phones) but we are making changes to our email arrangements. Now we have one shared email address. I changed my user profile and login is OK but my wife’s profile is not accepted bcos the email address is already in use. Of course, it is. So, how can I change her user profile or should I leave it as is and Koodo can’t contact her?

I believe you need to have two different email addresses, assuming you have two separate Koodo accounts. In that case, you can try to create another email address for her solely for this purpose. If she doesn’t like Koodo to contact her, she can simply block any emails coming from that email address. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you are on prepaid, only 1 line can be on an a count and each account must have its own email login 

Yes, I think the above answers are correct. We need 2 separate emails for this to work. Just trying to simplify our lives - not always practical. Thanks for your input fellas.  Cheers!