Koodo Community

Prepaid log-in not working

• 13 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Prepaid log-in that’s been working for 5+ years now not recognized in FIrefox. Claims email address is invalid.

Seems to be a cookie problem since they “upgraded” prepaid self serve.

Use a different browser till there’s a fix, or else you’ll be condemned to re-setting your password each time you log in. The “new” password works only once, then  it’s back to “invalid email address”.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ll flag this to our Koodo contact

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Prepaid log-in still not correct. Have to use Chrome browser and attempt to sign in at least 3 times before it works. Firefox yields “invalid email address”. No prepaid roaming, can’t log in, patience is running a little thin...

Userlevel 6

I agree 100% Bob, it takes a ridiculous amount of time to log into self-serve. I’m using Edge. It continuously times out and I have to retry. It’s like it it was a few years ago, slower than molasses. The new prepaid site is not an improvement. I just gave up trying. 

Userlevel 5

@BobTheElectrician  and @Fred C have you tried using Chrome in Incognito mode?

I haven’t had any issues using Chrome.  Browser issues are also a common issue over on Public Mobile as well but using private or incognito seems to resolve for many.

For me the new site is a welcome upgrade as it finally has 2FA for account access.