Koodo Community
Solved

My phone suddenly says "SIM not provisioned for voice" and won't reconnect to Koodo prepaid

• 10 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Earlier today my phone suddenly notified me with “SIM not provisioned for voice” and won’t reconnect to Koodo prepaid.  I’ve been using this SIM and phone for over a year and my account is in good standing.  I’ve tried restarting the phone and I’ve also tried reinserting the SIM card, with no luck.  My account profile has the correct SIM number listed.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Mike

icon

Best answer by mbandsmer2 10 January 2024, 17:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Earlier today my phone suddenly notified me with “SIM not provisioned for voice” and won’t reconnect to Koodo prepaid.  I’ve been using this SIM and phone for over a year and my account is in good standing.  I’ve tried restarting the phone and I’ve also tried reinserting the SIM card, with no luck.  My account profile has the correct SIM number listed.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Mike

Have you tried inserting your SIM card into another device to see if it works?

Thanks for the help.  In the end I got a callback from a Koodo prepaid rep who reset something on their end, and now my phone is working again.