Koodo Community
Solved

Data booster purchased but not showing

• 21 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Two days ago I purchased a 300-minute long-distance talk booster add-on AND a 1 GB data booster add-on.  My Visa card has been charged for both.  The long-distance talk booster is showing but not the data booster. Why? Will the data booster show up later?

icon

Best answer by BobTheElectrician 22 July 2021, 10:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Two days ago I purchased a 300-minute long-distance talk booster add-on AND a 1 GB data booster add-on.  My Visa card has been charged for both.  The long-distance talk booster is showing but not the data booster. Why? Will the data booster show up later?

It should show up on your prepaid Self-Serve account. I would suggest you to contact a Koodo rep. Either schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

It is a 2 step process in that you first add funds and then you buy the booster. 

Double check your account and if you still have the amount of the booster purchase as a credit, then the 2nd step was not done.  You can just continue on and make the purchase to complete.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Golden rule for boosters: add money to your account first, then purchase what you want. I’ve been sent thru a loop when trying to do it the other way ‘round when the system prompts you to top up.