Koodo Community
Solved

cant log in to self serve. want to buy a data booster

• 30 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi there. My mom in law has a prepaid phone. I want to buy a data booster for her so that she can go online....but unfortunately we made her an account many years ago and don't have access to that email any more.and didn't have luck switching to a new email. Is there another way to buy her a booster other than self serve? 

icon

Best answer by Sophia 30 January 2021, 00:37

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can add a booster by calling 611, but it would have to be from her phone. The other option is contact Koodo through Facebook or Twitter private messenger and ask them to help you access the self serve account again.

Can I buy a data booster at a corner store and add it to her account by calling from my phone ? I am a Koodo member too...but a monthly plan .

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No, unfortunately that isn’t possible. You can only add it by calling from her own phone (number). Of course you can give her the code and she could activate it.

Thanks for your help :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You may need to access it again once the credit card (or funds) run out, so it might be worth it to contact Koodo anyway - they can reset her email address and password :)