Koodo Community
Solved

cant add booster the button doesn't do anything

• 25 March 2021
  • 5 replies

I’ve done this before but it’s not working this time.  I added the booster and there were not enough funds so it took me to the page to add funds, I clicked GO BACK and tried to complete the order but the button doesn’t work.  it says my base plan expired but it also says it doesn’t renew until end of day tomorrow.  I’ve tried everything log out, log in, add more funds go cover the next base plan. nothing works.  

icon

Best answer by BobTheElectrician 26 March 2021, 09:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yeah that's a bug for the prepaid self serve. Just wait 24 hours and your base plan will renew 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Meanwhile, your plan should continue to work as normal, is that what you experienced?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Add funds first to cover the booster, then buy it, but not within a day or so of your normal renewal. SNAFU during the renewal process.

Thanks for the replies. After the plan renewed the next day I was able to purchase the booster.  Now I know it can’t be done when renewal is imminent which is annoying because data runs out at that time.  this has happened to me before but now I know why.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for the replies. After the plan renewed the next day I was able to purchase the booster.  Now I know it can’t be done when renewal is imminent which is annoying because data runs out at that time.  this has happened to me before but now I know why.

Boosters don’t expire or recycle on plan renewal, so stock up a week or so ahead of time.