Koodo Community
Solved

Adding a 2nd SIM Card (2nd Phone Number) to a prepaid account

• 12 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I currently have a prepaid account with a single personal phone number that I have been using for years, and now I need to add a second line for business. This line will be inside the same phone with Dual SIM. I recently bought a new prepaid SIM card to add to my existing account, but I’m unable to find where to go to activate an add it to my current account. The only option I have found is ‘’Change SIM card’’, which is obviously not what I need. 

The picture attached shows there’s a menu to choose the account inside the prepaid self-serve, but it’s only my current account listed there. 

Where should I go to add the 2nd line to my current account? From my understanding, the only other option would be to create a completely new e-mail address, and use this address to create a new prepaid account which will have a separate balance. (Will have to top up 2 different accounts and keep 2 separate e-mail addresses )

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Sophia 12 July 2021, 16:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You are correct, you can't have more than one prepaid account per email address, so in order to activate your new SIM, you would also create a new account.