Koodo Community
Solved

account information

• 3 September 2021
  • 9 replies

I have spent days trying to get to my bill to see it. Now overdue. I know how much it is but I don't have account # to set up at bank. Selfseve keeps telling me my info is wrong.  (Pre paid).  Once I had computer to help halfway had to get human in turn had to try many different things to get me in and said I should not have another problem. That was over a week ago before my bill was due. Now I can't even get to the computer to get human. I'm really frustrated and ready to go elsewhere. Never had this problem in my life paying a bill. I just want it sent to me either by paper or email. Is that possible also. So how do I get my account number plz. Desperately lost in computer space. Phyllis 

icon

Best answer by Phyllis Evans 3 September 2021, 07:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am confused. Are you a prepaid or postpaid customer? If you are a prepaid customer, there shouldn’t be any “overdue”. Can you dial 611 from your Koodo handset and check the balance there?

I don’t think prepaid customer even had bills. It was all online. Only postpaid customer have paper bill option but if you choose paper bill, they might charge extra for it.

I am confused. Are you a prepaid or postpaid customer? If you are a prepaid customer, there shouldn’t be any “overdue”. Can you dial 611 from your Koodo handset and check the balance there?

I don’t think prepaid customer even had bills. It was all online. Only postpaid customer have paper bill option but if you choose paper bill, they might charge extra for it.

Once again days . Now I couldn't get here til tonight. Pre-paid and I've tried everything to get into self serve. Nothing. Kept saying everything was wrong

Impossible. All I want is my account number so I can set up a pay by bank option. Still haven't seen my bill. I did get through to 866 phone number.  Tried paying with bank card on there it said sorry not at this time, I can't pay bill ????? Try again later???‽ what's that all about???? So how do I get account #? Where can I pay bill if not through bank.(no credit card)? What's the easiest way to talk to someone about getting a bill emailed or mailed to me?. I really hope I'm not a bother. I almost 60 and my brain is programmed to use oen and paper not computers, in my case android phone. Thanks for all your help

Phyllis (lost in computer spaceland)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

As I mentioned earlier, Prepaid doesn’t have bill. You can’t ask what they don’t have unfortunately. For help, have you tried to dial 611 from Koodo handset?

If you need the account number, you would have to sign into your self-serve and check.  You could also setup preauthorized payment within Koodo prepaid. You don’t necessary need the bank for automatic payment.

Was the password wrong when you tried to log into selfserve? if it said so, you can reset password . Also, you could try to log into from another device or web browser and see if it could help.

As I mentioned earlier, Prepaid doesn’t have bill. You can’t ask what they don’t have unfortunately. For help, have you tried to dial 611 from Koodo handset?

If you need the account number, you would have to sign into your self-serve and check.  You could also setup preauthorized payment within Koodo prepaid. You don’t necessary need the bank for automatic payment.

Was the password wrong when you tried to log into selfserve? if it said so, you can reset password . Also, you could try to log into from another device or web browser and see if it could help.

My password or phone number or name nothing was spelt wrong. I call it a bill when I owe something I know the amount . I cannot get into self serve account to get my account number for the bank. I do not wish to do pre authorized payments as they may differ and my pay date is not on the exact same day every month . It could be off  1-2 days. This is why I wish to call in the payment myself. When I do call the 1 866 #. They tell me the 55 and change I owe is "past  due" and again I'm  pre paid. What ever that means. I've been told that and that is what I originally signed up for with help from a human on him end. He did things to help. I do not see why it's so hard to sign into a site to look at something

. They make it difficult but yet they want their money days ago.  On a "friendly reminder" stating NOW.  THIS IS REDICULOUS.  IM GOING TO TELUS TOMORROW TO SEE IF I CAN GET OUT OF THIS DEAL BECAUSE ITS GIVEN  ME NOTHING BUT  MIGRAINES  FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS ! 

611 is a computer that hangs up after its done talking sorry I forgot to add that . Didn't mean the capitals. Didn't realize they were on til after I sent it. 

Phyllis.    Going deeper in space

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

611 is a computer that hangs up after its done talking sorry I forgot to add that . Didn't mean the capitals. Didn't realize they were on til after I sent it. 

Phyllis.    Going deeper in space

That 611 should help to tell you briefly about your account balance and other options. You could also pay using a credit card through that system.

By the way, when you called 1 (866) 995-6636 (from your Koodo handset) did you have the option to wait and talk  to a rep?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have spent days trying to get to my bill to see it. Now overdue. I know how much it is but I don't have account # to set up at bank. Selfseve keeps telling me my info is wrong.  (Pre paid).  Once I had computer to help halfway had to get human in turn had to try many different things to get me in and said I should not have another problem. That was over a week ago before my bill was due. Now I can't even get to the computer to get human. I'm really frustrated and ready to go elsewhere. Never had this problem in my life paying a bill. I just want it sent to me either by paper or email. Is that possible also. So how do I get my account number plz. Desperately lost in computer space. Phyllis 

Since you are a prepaid user, did you use the Prepaid Self-Serve portal instead of the postpaid Self-Serve portal? Note that they use different systems, so that may be the cause of the issue.

You can visit the link below to access the portal. Once you are able to log in, you should be able to find your account number. https://prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com