Koodo Community
Question

What will happen if I add a TAB on existing plan

• 6 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi, 

If I add a TAB on the existing plan, what will happen to my exisitng monthly credit on the exisitng plan? and also I was expecting to find an expiry date for the  monthly credits applied on my bill. However, online and also on the bill PDF it shows as "Mthly credit" with no date anywhere.

thanks and have a great day!

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If your plan qualifies for a tab, getting a phone on tab will not impact your plan credits since you are not changing your plan.

Monthly credit expiry dates are not consistently applied on bills, depending on the credits.

Did you want me to flag a rep to determine your credit expiration?

If so, can you make sure you are logged into the community via your Koodo self serve login.

Hi,  thanks.

Yes I logged into community by my koodo self service login.

Thanks agian.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@slwatang 

If you pick a plan that has a lower cost than your current one upon upgradng, the credit will drop.

We weren’t able to find your account. 

Did you use the “Log in using selfserve” on the community login page?

Hi , thanks  for your reply.

After cehcked by the self-service in my account, my curent plan was qulaified for a  tab. and also I checked the monthly credit, it will expire after 12 months, may I applied to extend my monthly credit for one more years if I add a tab on my currrent plan?Actually   I want to add a new tab by getting a phone for my current plan. 

thanks and good day!

With best regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi , thanks  for your reply.

After cehcked by the self-service in my account, my curent plan was qulaified for a  tab. and also I checked the monthly credit, it will expire after 12 months, may I applied to extend my monthly credit for one more years if I add a tab on my currrent plan?Actually   I want to add a new tab by getting a phone for my current plan. 

thanks and good day!

With best regards.

Changing plan and upgrading is not the same though. If you upgrade your device, you might lose existing credit as credits weren't generally stackable.